It's Time to Say Goodbye...

to sowhatramblings.blogspot.com. 

Due to soaring popularity, increased revenue, and the large number of groupies I have following me around, I am going to be saying goodbye to sowhatramblings.blogspot.com and switching to a new website, sowhatramblings.com.

Hold on, my staff is interrupting me...

What? My popularity hasn't soared? There is no money and there are no groupies?

Well then...I'm still switching to sowhatramblings.com. Maybe then I'll get the money and groupies I've always craved.

The new site is already active. Feel free to check it out. It's much the same as this one, with some improvements on the format and style. I'll be closing down this current blogspot site within the next several weeks, but I'll remind you guys before the final day.

In the meantime please keep reading my stuff, and let me know if you see any available groupies.

T

0 comments:

Post a Comment